Friday 27 May 2011

Right, first post and time to set the scene.  This blog is to track my build progress and to record the modifications I've made to the kit to reflect the Fowey boat I'm basing my model on.  This won't be a witty or particularly erudite blog a la Mr Fry, but hopefully it might be of use to someone.  Where I've made modifications to the kit it's to suit me  and where I've encountered problems it's probably my fault rather than the kit!  My Trent model is nearing completion.

A few weeks ago it had a water trial (see photo) but I was unhappy with the paint finish on the wheelhouse.  So, after a week of rubbing down with wet and dry paper, my aim this weekend is respray the wheelhouse and the blue on the hull.  Fingers crossed for a good finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment