Sunday 1 September 2019

All Done (for now)

My Tamar is finished - well nearly!

Here's some pictures of the finished boat.



I still need to finish the fendering as some of the joints aren't good enough, try to get some more depth markings as the ones I have are too big and to finish the Y-Boat

Eventually, I'm intending to remake the wheelhouse - I've bought the parts to build another one from Model Slipway.  It's because I'm not happy with the shape of some of the parts on the wheelhouse itself and because some of the detail's been lost due to the number of coats of paint I put on!!

Now, it's on to my Severn kit and then the Shannon.




1 comment:

  1. Techno Fibre provides annual and five-yearly inspection and overhauling of Lifeboat and Davit Systems. Also, we supply Marine Lifeboats & Davits Fujairah, Spare Parts. Lifeboats Engine Assistance.

    We have a team of highly qualified and fully capable Service Engineers and Technicians who are experienced in carrying out:

    •Annual and 5 yearly Inspections of Lifeboat Davit & Winch System

    •Annual Inspection of Rescue Boat

    •Load Testing

    •Wire Fall Changing

    •FRP Repair

    •On-load Release Mechanism Overhauling

    •Lifeboat Painting

    •Sprinkler Pump Servicing

    •Winch Repair

    •Engine Repair



    Contact us
    Technofibre Middle East Marine Services FZE

    Office No. Q4-071, Saif Zone,

    Sharjah, UAE

    +971 6 557 9225

    +971 50 7868975

    enquiry@technofibredubai.com

    ReplyDelete